Monday, May 24, 2010

*Quotes*

My four years of seminary ended today and I brought home my seminary scriptures. I love these scriptures because I have taken them to youth conference, efy, and girls camp durning the summer every year and I have filled them with quotes, glue in's and thoughts from my heart. I absolutely love quotes. I also love to write in my journal and to take notes. Quotes and Journals and some of my deepest loves they are part of my heart.

I have been looking through my seminary scriptures and journal today. It's neat to see where I started from and how far I have come during my senior year. As I have taken a look back on my year I wanted to share some of my favorite quotes, sorry I don't have any pictures today, but these quotes are part of me and I want to share them :) I hope you enjoy them like I do.

Be nice, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle

When you look in the stars it's like looking in the past

Try a little harder to be a little better

High school is like Rocky Road Ice Cream on a hot summer's day. It's sweet, but it melts fast into a puddle of chocolate memories and all that is left are the important things, the nuts and the marshmallows. What are your nuts and marshmallows? what will you take with you when it's gone?

Let will be your motive

Love like crazy because love is the best gift in the whole world!

True love's kiss is the most powerful thing in the world!

Don't forget your Pj's 15 minutes can change your whole day =D Prayers - Journal - Scriptures

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent - Elanor Rosevelt

Keep dancing wherever you go next

Dance like no one is watching - Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt and Live like heaven is on earth

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass it's about learning to dance in the rain :) (that's my favorite one!)

Courage is fear that's said it's prayers

Courage is going on when everything but your Heart says stop

Christ is your best cheerleader

Treat your scriptures like your cellphone, you know you can't live without them.

What defines us is how well we rise when we fall

In dating conversation is the lyrics and laughter is the music

Get excited for your own fairy tale called life and enjoy every moment

Loving you is like breathing - that's how true love is

Service is the language of love

He knows what we need when we mearly know what we want

All the water in the world cna't sink the tiniest boat unless it gets inside likewise satan can not harm us unless we let him in.

Become a disiple of Christ in every situation

If God is with you, who can be against you?

Be your best self - President Monson

Christ heals me personally

The number of prayers we answer is more important than the number of prayers we say.

The top is only half way get more happy everyday!

The only real control is self control

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels :)

Life is short eat dessert first :) :)

The journey of 1000 miles starts with a single step, so... watch your step!

Be as pure as you were ment to be

PUT ONE FOOT IN FRONT OF ANOTHER

Put on the armor of God everyday before you get ready for the day, let God make you strong and beautiful

Someone is watching and that is a fact. Someone will copy the way that you act. So make this your motto and put it to use. Be someone's Example and not their excuse.

Christ changes us from the inside out, choose Christ and choose to be changed

1 comment: