Monday, May 31, 2010

I'm a graduated Girl :)

After 13 years of public school I am done :) I am extremely happy. I am in love with Life!

Did you know that Reese's Candy Bars are a little piece of heaven? They are amazing to say the least. This is a cute candy bar trophy from my dear friend as a graduation present, creative huh? It tastes great in case you are wondering :)
A few of my friends and I went up to Rock Canyon to go go rock climbing the day before graduaion for a spur of the moment little adventure. The boys ended up rock climbing and the girls just took pictures haha It was fun and the mountains are so pretty! I am pretty sure I am too afraid of heights to go rock climbing but they sure are pretty to look at! This picture is just on a bridge we found with a pretty back drop :)



One of my best high school buds Spencer halfway to the top of the cliff.


My Best friend Megan turned 18 at the beginning of May and to celebrate her belated birthday we had a little tea party the last week of school and then went to see the movie Letters To Juliet later that night. The movie was so so cute even with the cheesy ending! I can't wait to go see it again with my mom. I highly recomend it to all girls :)




This is our tea party set up before we ate. We decided to be economical and have a tea party in one of my friends back yards. It ended up being so fun with classic pretty back ground music and even sparkling lemonade. We had alfredo pasta, watermellon, and carrots for lunch; along with vanilla ice cream with blueberries and strawberries topped with homemade strawberry jelly for dessert. It was super cute and picture perfect!





This is me and megan on the bus ride up to lagoon! All of the seniors go up to lagoon for the day and hang out together and it's super fun! I had a blast but came back with sunburned cheeks. It was cold then hot then cloudy then sunny then at the end it rained. This weather has been interesting lately. Hopefully summer will deside to stay this time. Although, I do love the rain and we need the water, so I am not complaining . The weather has been fun haha





1 comment:

  1. Wow - a graduate and soon an adult! You are very blessed to have such good friends! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete