Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fresh New Summer Start

I love Jessy our family dog. This morning I went running with Mason and Jessy (hopefully I can get myself to go tomorrow as well) I was ahead of Mason and I had Jessy on a leash. At one point of our run Mason kept asking me to slow down. As I was trying to run Jessy was pulling back looking at Mason preventing me from running. When Mason caught up Jessy walked in front of me normal again. I thought it was neat that she waited for him. She was probably just tired and wanted a break, but I also think she is nice. She was waiting for her family to catch up then she kept going. If a dog is that nice, I think I need to be too. I learned a lesson from her today, that it's important to never leave anyone behind. Now Mason was only half a block behind me and I wasn't leaving him behind; but often times I am impatient with my siblings and I don't want to wait. Jessy helped me to remember that it's not all about the actual destination, it's a journey and a process and we all need to help each other along the way.


Britney and I had a sunday afternoon photoshoot in our summery sunday clothes, here are a few of the pictures :) Ps thanks dad for the new clothes!



It was a super bright sunny day! I love the warmth it's finally starting to feel like summer!







This Morning was clean out my room day :) my room is all fresh and new and boy oh boy did it need the de-junking, I was so thrilled I had to share my pictures haha




This is my all-time favorite quote :)



I even organized my Jewerly
And color cordinated my clothes

3 comments:

  1. I love that life lesson and I love the ultra clean and organized bedroom! I love you too! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bri, You look so pretty. I miss you tons. There's the bag I gave you, where's the block? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. its always a nightmare to clean my room but totaly worth it in the end! im always suprised with how much crap i have hoarded! i color coordinate my clothes as well, its the best!

    ReplyDelete